Uber has many rider options when trying to decide what type of ride to take, so what is Uber X and when should I use it?
What is Uber X
Uber X is considered the “low cost” option when it comes to Uber ride choices, and also is the quickest option to get to your destination since the majority of Uber drivers are Uber X drivers. If you are on a budget or looking to enter into the Uber ride experience, then Uber X would be the perfect option.
Uber has strict vehicle rules on all of their options, so don’t worry about being picked up in a “beater” or a car falling apart. Uber X is also the most popular choice among Uber riders and it is for a good reason.
- Must be able to comfortably sit 4 riders
- Vehicle must be 2006 or newer (Year requirements may vary)
- Driver must be 21 years old
- Driver must be able to pass a background check
- Car must have at least 4 doors, working A/C & Heater, and 5 working seatbelts
Example of Uber X Car List
- Toyota Camry
- Honda Accord
- Ford Edge
- BMW 7 Series
- Ford Explorer
- Chevrolet Traverse
- Dodge Journey
- Volkswagen Atlas
- Toyota 4 Runner