If you are looking to travel in style, then arriving in an Uber Black is your choice of Uber rides. So what is Uber Black, and what makes it so different from the rest?
What is Uber Black?
Uber Black was the very first option for Uber drivers when it first came out. Now Uber Black is a more luxury version of Uber X or Uber XL if you are lucky enough to get an SUV.
This is nothing more than an Uber luxurious ride that is a black (exterior) on black (interior) vehicle. This was developed by Uber to become a flagship program for their luxury rides and has flourished ever since it was released.
Vehicle requirements for Uber Black
- Must be able to comfortably seat 4 passengers
- Vehicle must be a luxury sedan (models vary by city)
- Car must be 2010 or newer with black exterior
- Interior must be black and in outstanding condition
- Drivers must dress to impress, show professionalism and go above and beyond in customer service
Example of Uber Black car list
- Lexus LS460
- Range Rover
- Cadillac Escalade
- Volvo S80
- Infiniti Q70
- BMW 5 or 7 Series
- Audi A7, A8, and more
- Rolls-Royce Phantom or Ghost